The Benefits of an Adjustable Bed Base
An adjustable bed frame is ideal for supporting your natural posture giving you a better and restful sleep. Unlike traditional beds, an adjustable base allows you to adjust the position of the base as per the natural curvature of your spine. The incline provides more comfort while watching television in bed, gaming and also allows for better airflow to alleviate sleep apnea, asthma, and snoring. In addition, raising your head while relaxing on the bed helps reduce acid reflux.
An adjustable base is an excellent choice while recuperating from lower-body injuries, such as a broken leg or a sprained ankle. It offers a zero-gravity feel, providing you with pressure-relief sleep. That way, you will feel weightless and enjoy the rest that you need to recharge yourself after day-to-day activities.
Sleep Better with an Adjustable Bed Base
Experience the health benefits of an adjustable bed base. Our adjustable bed frame comes in various designs and sizes which allows you to sleep more comfortably. Our adjustable bases are beautifully designed, combining fashion and function. These bases fit into most bed frames and can easily attach to any headboard. Whether you are looking for an adjustable mattress base in Oakland Park or a mattress and adjustable base set in Oakland Park, More Bedding & Bath is the ideal choice. We serve a large client base across various cities in Florida like Wilton Manors, Fort Lauderdale, Pompano Beach & Margate.
Reasons You Need An Adjustable Base
- Alleviate Back Pain: The adjustable base can contribute to less body pain caused by poor circulation. It provides the adequate support required to achieve healthy sleep. It is also an excellent option for those who feel more comfortable in an inclined position or spend a lot of their time in bed watching shows or reading.
- Alleviate Sleep Apnea, Asthma, and Snoring: Articulating the base will support you in tempering asthma and snoring. Sleeping in an inclined position will open the airways and allow easier breathing and increased oxygen intake. Choose our mattress firm adjustable base to receive relief from obstructive sleep apnea.
- Reduce Acid Reflux and Heartburn: When inclined, an adjustable bed helps gravity to do its job of keeping the acid down in the stomach. It also helps ease GERD (Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease) symptoms compared to sleeping on a flat mattress.
- Ease Insomnia: An adjustable base positioned at zero gravity will help relieve you from joint pains and achieve a comfortable position to fall asleep. Also, it helps you to calm your mind preoccupied with life’s stress.
- Improve Digestion: Sleeping flat can hinder the body’s ability to digest food, resulting in indigestion. With adjustable height, you can raise the upper portion of your body to the advised height of 6 inches, achieving the perfect position for digestion.
Why Choose Us?
We have an extensive selection of luxury bedding to provide you with personalized comfort for years. Our adjustable bases are available in various options and sizes, providing you with the perfect choices that can suit your needs.